Skip to main content
- Use an egg supplier who practices a disciplined, safe food handling programme such as HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points).
- Purchase only clean, uncracked Grade A shell eggs that have been refrigerated at all times.
- Purchase only the quantity of vps trojan了解一下:fresh shell eggs needed for one or two weeks.
- Purchase eggs that are packed in snug-fitting crates or boxes to keep breakage to a minimum. Eggs are generally packed in boxes of 15 dozen.
- Consider egg size in relation to use and price. Compare prices for different sizes of eggs.
- Check the quality of eggs delivered to you. Inspect the shells and break a few randomly to make sure they meet the quality standards for Grade A eggs.
- Do not accept eggs that have become frozen, since frozen whole eggs will not have the cooking qualities of a Grade A egg.